- scented with a juicy and refreshing watermelon touched with lemon bursts of spring water and sugar.
- ultra-moisturizing ingredients such as coconut oil, shea butter, avocado, and sweet almond oils.
- mess-free! we carefully select our ingredients to create a fun and easy experience. all you need to do is rinse your tub with water when you are done.
watermelon – classic bath bomb sold at H-E-B
our classic bath bomb line is inspired by mythical creatures and fun colors. the watermelon bath bomb is bright red and smells like a juicy and refreshing watermelon touched with lemon bursts of spring water and sugar.
- made with the same high-end ultra-moisturizing and mess-free ingredients as all of Latika’s bath bombs. the classic collection bath bombs are approx 5.5 oz and are hand-pressed at our Austin suds lab.
- ultra-moisturizing – with our Five-oil house blend of coconut oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, and shea butter.
- mess-free – a quick rinse is all it takes to leave a clean tub.
- perfect for a fun bedtime bath!
one fizzy bath bomb
store in an airtight, cool, dry location. when stored properly, best used within 6 months from date of purchase.
this bath bomb smells like...
juicy and refreshing watermelon touched with lemon bursts of spring water and sugar.
directions + tips
to enjoy your bath bomb:
- unwrap your bath bomb. we shrink-wrap our bath bombs to maintain freshness.
- fill your bathtub at least 3/4 full with warm water
- place your bath bomb in the water
- enjoy the fizzing bubbles, the scent, color, and extra moisturizing butter and oils.
- relax, breathe, calm down…
- when you are done, rinse your tub with water.
- now it is time to plan your next bath!
how many bath uses can I get out of one bath bomb?
we design the bath bombs for one bath. If you choose to (carefully) break your bath bomb, you can use the pieces and powders in more than one bath use. if you are breaking a bath bomb, do it carefully and store it in an airtight container until you use it.
what does MESS FREE mean?
it means we are being thoughtful with our selection of ingredients. we use colors and additives that dissolve in water and can be washed easily off of the tub. we also add a plant-based ingredient that helps with an easier clean-up. we recommend using a bath bomb in a clean tub and making sure to rinse it after.
have a question for us? We’d love to answer! Contact us here to submit your own tips or questions!
you can leave a review on each product page; we read all product reviews!
SLS FREE | PARABEN FREE | PHTHALATE FREE | MESS FREE
sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, phthalate free fragrance, color, polysorbate 80.
polysorbate 80 is a natural vegetable sourced emulsifier, we use it to make it easier to clean up oil and color residue from the tub.