- size: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- paper: 100% recycled 70lb soft white paper inside + 100% recycled white cover stock
- screen printed covers using hand-mixed ink colors
- bound and assembled locally in Ypsilanti, MI
- made in the United States of America
agave notebook by worthwhile paper
- give yourself the gift of self-discovery with a specially designed notebook that encourages you to reflect and connect.
- this notebook features a screen-printed cover by artist Kristen Drozdowski, designed to invoke feelings of play, nature, and joy.
- our notebooks are created to let your thoughts flow while offering a delicious tactile writing experience.
- a fresh journal is the perfect gift for a new chapter of your life, or as a gift to a loved one embarking on a new phase or would benefit from written reflection.
Only 5 left in stock
5.5 x 8.5 inches
Latika's gift market
welcome to Latika’s curated gift market!
the perfect addition to your Latika / Black Hatchet gifts!
curated from small brands worldwide and local businesses. these lovely gift items can be added to your care package, or bought as a gift for yourself!
about the brand
we are proud to have wonderful makers and business owners in our market!
meet: Worthwhile Paper
women-owned | based in Ypsilanti, Michigan | community impact
Worthwhile Paper is a collection of lively screen-printed paper goods for lovers of nature, magic, and meaningful design. all of our designs are thoughtfully hand-drawn and printed with love, recycled paper & earth-friendly materials in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
in every design you will find a unique blend of nature & minimalism, combining the likes of simple shapes, bold patterns, symbolism, nature, and love.
Worthwhile Paper plants one tree for each order in partnership with a non-profit.