- With an instant detoxifying action, our liquid charcoal soap is composed of pure organic oils and is scented with a unique blend of pure essential oils.
- The secret ingredient that makes this soap ideal for deep cleansing is organic activated bamboo charcoal known to extract skin impurities effectively.
- Our liquid soap is free from SLS and Parabens and made of the finest organic oils.
- 8 oz. in each bottle.
Black Hatchet Body Wash 3 Pack
$43.00 — available on subscription from
$43.00 / month
- 100% ORGANIC ACTIVATED BAMBOO CHARCOAL – Helps clean skin on a deeper level with detoxifying qualities.
- Activated bamboo charcoal is known to extract skin impurities effectively
- GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – Wonderful for troubled skin yet gentle enough for keeping healthy skin balanced. Everyday use. Our soap lathers beautifully in the shower and leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean. No squeaky, dry feel often associated with organic soaps.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS – Free of SLS and parabens. No harmful chemicals are used, ever.
- Use as Face and Body wash. Includes 3 bottles, 8 oz. each.
- HANDMADE + CRUELTY-FREE – Handcrafted in Austin, Texas, and never tested on animals. VEGAN.
Includes: 3 bottles in 3 scents
Weight: 8 Av. oz. Each
To ensure longer shelf life for your bar soaps, please store them in a soap dish with draining holes and allow them to dry between uses.
Essential oil blends
Black Hatchet soap is scented with a blend of pure essential oils:
GRIT: Tea tree, Patchouli & Mint
HUNTER: Pink grapefruit, Sage, Pine
BEAR WHISPERER: Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Spruce
ORGANIC SOAP | SLS FREE | PARABEN FREE
Ingredients: aqua, organic sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, organic glycerin, potassium citrate, potassium palm kernelate, palm kernel acid, organic activated bamboo charcoal, essential oil blend.
Because it does more than just cleanse the skin!
Activated charcoal can clean our skin on a deeper level with its detoxifying qualities. That and more is why we love using organic activated charcoal in our Black Hatchet products.
Click here to read more about activated bamboo charcoal, how it works and why is it so beneficial for our skin.