- hand-decorated – with our signature brushstroke, drizzle, and splatter designs.
- mess-free – we believe the fun should last even after you finish your bath. that is why we make sure our bath bombs will only require a quick rinse after use. the colors are easily washed off and will not stain your tub!
- ultra-moisturizing– we developed our signature five oil blend for optimal soothing and relaxing. each bath bomb contains a generous amount of natural oils, including coconut, shea butter, sweet almond, avocado, and grapeseed oils.
lavender – Latika signature bath bomb
Infused with soothing fragrances, such as Lavender and Clary Sage, this bath bomb colors the water a charming, lavender color.
as always- we doubled up on the number of moisturizing oils in our bath bombs! they are made with coconut oil, shea butter, avocado oil, and more!
- light purple, with Latika’s signature, hand-painted gold brush stroke.
- with its fresh and floral aroma, our popular Lavender blend makes spa day at home both a bright and cheery, yet relaxing and tranquil experience.
- Additional information
- this bath bomb smells like...
- directions + tips
one fizzy bath bomb in Lavender scent.
store in an airtight, cool, dry location. when stored properly, best used within 6 months from date of purchase.
shrinkwrapped + window box
this bath bomb smells like...
a unique balance of French lavender, bergamot, and herbal clary sage, with a slight hint of eucalyptus. a pleasantly crisp and calming aroma. a favorite for all our lovely Lavender people out there.
directions + tips
to enjoy your bath bomb:
- unwrap your bath bomb. we shrink-wrap our bath bombs to maintain freshness.
- fill your bathtub at least 3/4 full with warm water
- place your bath bomb in the water
- enjoy the fizzing bubbles, the scent, color, and extra moisturizing butter and oils.
- relax, breathe, calm down…
- when you are done, rinse your tub with water.
- now it is time to plan your next bath!
how many bath uses can I get out of one bath bomb?
we design the bath bombs for one bath. If you choose to (carefully) break your bath bomb, you can use the pieces and powders in more than one bath use. if you are breaking a bath bomb, do it carefully and store it in an airtight container until you use it.
what does MESS FREE mean?
it means we are being thoughtful with our selection of ingredients. we use colors and additives that dissolve in water and can be washed easily off of the tub. we also add a plant-based ingredient that helps with an easier clean-up. we recommend using a bath bomb in a clean tub and making sure to rinse it after.
have a question for us? We’d love to answer! Contact us here to submit your own tips or questions!
you can leave a review on each product page; we read all product reviews!
SLS FREE | PARABEN FREE | PHTHALATE FREE
sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, phthalate-free fragrance, color, polysorbate 80, gold mica powder.
polysorbate 80 is a natural vegetable sourced emulsifier, we use it to make it easier to clean up oil and color residue from the tub.