- Hand-painted with shimmering gold mineral mica powder
- Puts on a delightful two to three-minute show, fizzing and turning the water a beautiful peach-pink color.
- Ultra-moisturizing ingredients such as coconut oil, shea butter, avocado, and sweet almond oils,
- Mess-free: we added a natural, plant-derived ingredient to prevent the color and contents from sticking to the tub!
Milk and Honey Bath bomb
- Made with Moroccan Rose Clay
- This luxurious bath bomb colors the water a sweet, rosy peach.
- With its fresh and clean, yet warm and cozy aroma, our popular Milk and Honey blend feel just like a comforting hug.
- As always- we doubled up on the number of moisturizing oils in our bath bombs! They are made with Coconut oil Shea butter, Avocado Oil, and more!
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
- Additional information
- This Bath bomb smells like..
- Directions + Tips
One fizzy bath bomb in Milk & Honey scent.
Store in an airtight, cool, dry location. When stored properly, best used within 6 months from date of purchase.
This Bath bomb smells like..
Milk & Honey blend has notes of fresh milk, warm oats and sweet honey. With its clean, fresh and comforting aroma, this scent has been accurately described as ‘a hug for the skin’.
Directions + Tips
To enjoy your bath bomb:
- Unwrap your bath bomb. We shrink wrap our bath bombs to maintain freshness.
- Fill your bath tub at least 3/4 full with warm water
- Place your bath bomb in the water
- Enjoy the fizzing bubbles, the scent, color and extra moisturizing butters and oils.
- Relax, breath, calm down…
- When you are done, rinse your tub with water.
- Now it is time to plan your next bath!
How many bath uses can I get out of one bath bomb?
We design the bath bombs for one bath. If you choose to (carefully) break your bath bomb, you can use the pieces and powders in more than one bath use. if you are breaking a bath bomb, do it carefully and store in an airtight container until you use it.
What does MESS FREE mean?
It means we are being thoughtful with our selection of ingredients. We use colors and additives that dissolve in water and can be washed easily off of the tub. We also add a plant based ingredient that helps with an easier clean up. We recommend using a bath bomb in a clean tub and making sure to rinse it after.
Have a question for us? We’d love to answer! Contact us here to submit your own tips or questions!
You can leave a review in each product page; We read all product reviews!
SLS FREE | PARABEN FREE | PHTHALATE FREE | MESS FREE
sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, rose clay, fragrance, color, polysorbate 80, gold mica powder.
polysorbate 80 is a natural vegetable sourced emulsifier, we use it to make it easier to clean up oil and color residue from the tub.