- Each bath bomb contains five times the amount of natural oils, including coconut, shea, sweet almond, avocado and grapeseed oils, as well as epsom salts to help soothe and relax!
- An additional plant-based ingredient prevents contents and colors from sticking to the tub, making for little to no clean up afterward.
- OBSIDIAN (Grounding): Black obsidian comes from cooled volcanic lava and can help ground, especially when you are busy making your dreams come true! This geode bath bomb is hand painted to represent obsidian and is scented with a fragrant blend of brown sugar and ripe fig.
Obsidian – Geode Bath Bomb
- Handmade by Latika in Austin, Texas using natural ingredients, these indulgent, ultra-moisturizing, extra-large bath bomb sets are decorated to look like the geode stones they represent and will leave skin soft and glowing!
- OBSIDIAN (Grounding): Fragrant blend of brown sugar and ripe fig.
See descriptions below
One XL fizzy bath bomb
Store in an airtight, cool, dry location. When stored properly, best used within 6 months from date of purchase.
Each bath bomb is individually shrink wrapped.
Black obsidian comes from cooled volcanic lava and can help ground, especially when you are busy making your dreams come true! This geode bath bomb is hand painted to represent obsidian and is scented with a fragrant blend of brown sugar and ripe fig.
Directions + Tips
To enjoy your bath bomb:
- Unwrap your bath bomb. We shrink wrap our bath bombs to maintain freshness.
- Fill your bath tub at least 3/4 full with warm water
- Place your bath bomb in the water
- Enjoy the fizzing bubbles, the scent, color and extra moisturizing butters and oils.
- Relax, breath, calm down…
- When you are done, rinse your tub with water.
- Now it is time to plan your next bath!
How many bath uses can I get out of one bath bomb?
We design the bath bombs for one bath. If you choose to (carefully) break your bath bomb, you can use the pieces and powders in more than one bath use. if you are breaking a bath bomb, do it carefully and store in an airtight container until you use it.
What does MESS FREE mean?
It means we are being thoughtful with our selection of ingredients. We use colors and additives that dissolve in water and can be washed easily off of the tub. We also add a plant based ingredient that helps with an easier clean up. We recommend using a bath bomb in a clean tub and making sure to rinse it after.
Have a question for us? We’d love to answer! Contact us here to submit your own tips or questions!
You can leave a review in each product page; We read all product reviews!
SLS FREE | PARABEN FREE | PHTHALATE FREE | MESS FREE
sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, phthalate free fragrance, color, salt, polysorbate 80.
polysorbate 80 is a natural vegetable sourced emulsifier, we use it to make it easier to clean up oil and color residue from the tub.