- color changing! this luxurious bath bomb colors the water red then turns deep purple.
- a strong blend of berries, warm spices, and dried fruit tea-blends. mainly dark cherry and cinnamon.
- XL size (2.75″)
- hand-painted with shimmering gold mica powder.
- ultra-moisturizing ingredients such as coconut oil, shea butter, avocado, and sweet almond oils.
- mess-Free! We carefully select our ingredients to create a fun and easy experience. All you need to do is rinse your tub with water when you are done.
elderberry – color changing bath bomb
this extra large and ultra-moisturizing bath bomb has a SURPRISE COLOR INSIDE!
- contains elderberry extract
- color changing
- ultra-moisturizing – with our 5 oil house blend
- mess-free – a quick rinse is all it takes
- hand made and hand-decorated in our Austin HQ
- Additional information
- this bath bomb smells like...
- directions + tips
– one XL fizzy bath bomb.
store in an airtight, cool, dry location. when stored properly, best used within 6 months from date of purchase.
this bath bomb smells like...
a strong blend of berries, warm spices, and dried fruit tea-blends. mainly dark cherry and cinnamon.
directions + tips
to enjoy your bath bomb:
- unwrap your bath bomb. we shrink-wrap our bath bombs to maintain freshness.
- fill your bathtub at least 3/4 full with warm water
- place your bath bomb in the water
- enjoy the fizzing bubbles, the scent, color, and extra moisturizing butter and oils.
- relax, breathe, calm down…
- when you are done, rinse your tub with water.
- now it is time to plan your next bath!
how many bath uses can I get out of one bath bomb?
we design the bath bombs for one bath. If you choose to (carefully) break your bath bomb, you can use the pieces and powders in more than one bath use. if you are breaking a bath bomb, do it carefully and store it in an airtight container until you use it.
what does MESS FREE mean?
it means we are being thoughtful with our selection of ingredients. we use colors and additives that dissolve in water and can be washed easily off of the tub. we also add a plant-based ingredient that helps with an easier clean-up. we recommend using a bath bomb in a clean tub and making sure to rinse it after.
have a question for us? We’d love to answer! Contact us here to submit your own tips or questions!
you can leave a review on each product page; we read all product reviews!
SLS FREE | PARABEN FREE | PHTHALATE FREE | MESS FREE
sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, phthalate-free fragrance, elderberry extract, color, polysorbate 80.
polysorbate 80 is a natural vegetable sourced emulsifier, we use it to make it easier to clean up oil and color residue from the tub.