- Ultra Moisturizing – each bath bomb contains a large number of natural oils, including coconut, shea butter, sweet almond, avocado, and grapeseed oils, to help soothe and relax!
- Mess-Free – additional plant-based ingredient prevents contents and colors from sticking to the tub, making for little to no clean-up afterward.
- Size: 2.5″ diameter. av. wt 5 oz.
surprise bath bomb
- a surprise bath bomb can be either XL or regular size
- could be one of our regular collections or a special edition
- does not guarantee to look like the pictured bath bomb! we don’t want to ruin the surprise 😉
LS FREE | PARABEN FREE | PHTHALATE FREE
sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, phthalate-free fragrance, polysorbate 80, mica powder, sugar, salt.
polysorbate 80 is a natural vegetable sourced emulsifier, we use it to make it easier to clean up oil and color residue from the tub.
directions + tips
to enjoy your bath bomb:
- Unwrap your bath bomb. We shrink-wrap our bath bombs to maintain freshness.
- Fill your bathtub at least 3/4 full with warm water
- Place your bath bomb in the water
- Enjoy the fizzing bubbles, the scent, color, and extra moisturizing butter and oils.
- Relax, breathe, calm down…
- When you are done, rinse your tub with water.
- Now it is time to plan your next bath!
how many bath uses can I get out of one bath bomb?
we design the bath bombs for one bath. If you choose to (carefully) break your bath bomb, you can use the pieces and powders in more than one bath use. if you are breaking a bath bomb, do it carefully and store it in an airtight container until you use it.
what does MESS FREE mean?
it means we are being thoughtful with our selection of ingredients. we use colors and additives that dissolve in water and can be washed easily off of the tub. we also add a plant-based ingredient that helps with an easier clean-up. we recommend using a bath bomb in a clean tub and making sure to rinse it after.
have a question for us? We’d love to answer! Contact us here to submit your own tips or questions!
you can leave a review on each product page; we read all product reviews!