How to wash your hands the right way:
1. Wet and lather your hands with soap.
2. Scrub your hands for 20 seconds (30 secs would actually be even better!). Don’t forget the backs of your hands, under your nails and between your fingers.
Need a timer? Here are a few songs you can sing to make sure you are washing your hands a minimum of 20 seconds:
- Happy Birthday (x2)
- The Alphabet
- The chorus to Lizzo’s Good as Hell (x4)
- The chorus to Beyonce’s Love on Top (From “Baby it’s you” to “Finally you put my love on top.”)
- The chorus to Landslide (from “Well, I’ve been ‘fraid of changin'” to “I’m gettin’ older, too.”)
3. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry.
If soap and water are not readily available, you can use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Like our Leave on hand cleanser, with 62% Alcohol and Organic Aloe vera.
Use effective ingredients:
Here at Latika, we have several organic soaps with plant-based and powerful cleansing ingredients so you can stay sanitary and keep your skin healthy.
Our Tea Tree, Honey & Turmeric Facial Cleansing bar contains gentle yet exceptionally cleansing ingredients because it is typically used for fighting acne. Tea tree oil is an antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral stimulant substance. Honey is naturally antibacterial, full of antioxidants and extremely moisturizing and soothing. Turmeric powder has magnificent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. All of our soaps are SLS & paraben-free.
Our Black Hatchet soap bars and liquid soap both contain activated charcoal which can clean our skin on a deeper level with its detoxifying qualities. Activated charcoal can help draw out and absorb microparticles, such as dirt, dust, chemicals, toxins, and bacteria from our skin.Shop organic charcoal soaps